- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Sainte Augustine
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.” – Susan Sontag
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
Here are some quotes on travel that I really like. Discovering a new country, changing our daily habits through a different lifestyle, meeting other people, broadening our culture, … Travelling has multiple benefits and as a photograph amateur, capturing unknown landscapes is priceless. Could this be the ultimate side of luxury?